Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oct. Month post

This month at my mentor ship i had to deal with the aftermath of the flu clinic. That meant organizing all files of the people who got the flu and cleaning the storage room. It was so much work,  especially the cleaning up the storage room. I had to move containers filled with used needles which was not fun because I am deathly afraid of needles.  I know what you are thinking you volunteer at a hospital how are you afraid of needles? Most of the work I do is behind the scenes so I don't have to see it.      

                                         Ah the joys of filing. 

                                             Ehh the needles! 




                              The finished product! It is as clean as its going to get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment