Friday, May 23, 2014

Senior project

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
 I was most proud of how fluid my presentation went. Everything that I worked hard to do just worked. 

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE    

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

    P      

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
I had so much help from my mentors and the teachers were always there for questions. 

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I would have done my exit interview differently and explain more. I would have also tried harder on my I search essay.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

The senior project helped me understand the importance of doing everything parts like when we tried to come up with our answers. It also taught me the importance and difficulties of coming up with research.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment