Tuesday, February 11, 2014

blog 15 Independent Component 2 Approval

Content:
1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
I plan to make a survey to test and prove my answer of leadership and communication importance on my project. This way we can analyze what truly is important when in a leadership position of yearbook.  I will contact about 21 different people from different positions and schools to gather the best data. 
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will record a log of the answers and provide proof of the exchanges between the different people I contact. I will also compile my data and present it in charts.   
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
It will help me and other editors understand the key qualities in managing yearbook. it will also provide evidence and backing to my two answers.
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.

0 comments:

Post a Comment