Thursday, February 6, 2014

blog 14 Independent Component 1

1. LITERAL
(a) “I, Stacy Peralta, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b)  Strand helped formulated ideas as did Mimi but most of my help was from the yearbook camp curriculum and well as the editors hand book.
(d) My independent component was working on the deadline and just overall formulating deadlines with the staff as the school year went on. At first I was going to do the leadership role in yearbook but changed it last minute on the recommendation of Purther to actually working on the deadline. This year keeping track of the deadline was important because the book is chronological meaning we cover what is going on that week and not by topic. It is important to remember what we covered and what we didn't so we don't miss out on important events like model assembly.          
2. INTERPRETIVE 
 
Well my component speaks for it self really. I have provided photos of our deadlines before and after. I have also provided multiple revisions of the deadlines as well as some of the spreads the designers have completed. I have also provide images of  HJ epage- the site we turn in our spread to. AS you can see we have uploaded quite a few spreads. My work is key for my senior project but also for yearbook as we need it to do any work. (See below for evidence)

3. APPLIED
This was essential because it made we work on the deadlines and  see all the issues we get as well as apply some of the information I am learning from research check. I helped me learn about the many factors that sffect deadlines like staff issues. It forced me to say change my deadlines multiple times and keep me on my toes so that we could turn in work.  
Elijah's opening We covered back to school night and the dance performance.

Elijah's first week story. We covered senior activities such as kickball,show & tell, and maze.

Cesar's spread. We covered Pangs science, crab soccer and broadcasting club 



Benden/ Nitj. spread. We covered hot dog day, science experiments and mascots

Benden/ Nitj. spread. We covered pep rally, and football.

Benden/ Nitj. spread. we covered Hassan's religion, jasmines religion and the American flag. 

 







0 comments:

Post a Comment