Friday, January 31, 2014

Lesson 2

1. Positive statement 
What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I liked how well my presentation looked as it helped the overall presentation  

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

          P       

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I think I deserve a p because I did all the P requirements but didn't go above and beyond.  

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
The class was really respectful. 

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I would have practiced more to have better flow of the presentations. 

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
My next answer will be team bonding or leadership. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment