Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. Management

2. What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?
        iPoly Citizen             To become an ideal ipoly citizen I recognize the importance of working as an individual in a community environment in which, everyone must do their part  to create a memorable high school experience. As such I vow to put my part in participating in helping plan and execute  the numerous events that will go on through out the year. 

       Effective Learner              I realize that I must take charge of my own learning as it is for my own benefit. To achieve this I realize I  mustn't be afraid to ask questions or put myself out of my comfort zone. I will continue to be responsible by carrying a planer and being up to date with all of my assignments. I try to be more efficient with my time and try not to procrastinate as much to allow me more time to appropriately study for my core classes. 

       Effective User of Technology               I acknowledge that I could be using the technology at my disposal ( power point, word, photoshop etc.) in a more productive manner. So I will try to incorporate the use of technology to help me  to produce an in depth backbone for my topic.

      Effective Communicator
              I realize as being in ipoly for three years that social media such as Facebook, and texing are unreliable when trying to communicate to others. So I will put a greater effort to be assessable to help. I realize that everyone's opinion should be taken in consideration and shouldn't be judged for their views.As co-editor in chief I have realized the importance of being a leader but also being a listener. Even though we as staff have different tasks we must communicate as we have one goal to produce a quality book. That task is impossible without a strong communication between the staff and the editors. My goal is to improve how I communicate with others by putting more importance of making time for people.    
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment