Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

Content:

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?

I plan to interview Joan Pleta.She is the department administrator of pediatrics at Kaiser Permanente.  I am interviewing her because she had to run a department which falls under what you can to do in management. I want to be able to compare what she does and what I have to do as co-Eic. I also want to learn what I learn from her so I can apply it to my leadership position as co-Eic of yearbook. 
 
2.  You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?  Ask open-ended questions.  What are open-ended questions?

  • What is something you can tell me about the difficulties of leading a large group of people?
  • How do you manage conflicting personalities in the workplace?
  • What is something you wish to improve on in terms of leadership? 
  • What would you advise people of my age to keep in mind?
  • How did you end up as a D.A.?

0 comments:

Post a Comment