Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours. 
     I will be responsible for making and conducting a survey of how the Pediatric staff feels about the management direction and people. Then I will gather that data and formulate a report of my findings which I will present to my mentor. Then we will take that report and see the areas she as part of the management team can improve.  

2. Discuss how or what you will do will meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

  I will have surveys which I will post the data and then have a report that has all the data.When I have finished I will post both the surveys and report on the blog.

 
3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
This benefits both my mentor and myself because I will be able to find the most important things about being in management from people who work in the real life. My report will then help my mentor improve for the next year.This component will also allow me to learn to manage the yearbook staff. 
4. Link on sidebar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment